Eco Friendly Home Scents
Clara & Co is a small business founded in September 2018.
Clara & Co uses a range of all natural luxury ingredients from sustainable sources. They are Biodegradable, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sustainable and crafted by hand.
We only use essential oils in all our products.
- Which wax do we use? - KeraSoy 4130 Wax which is biodegradable, vegan and cruelty free wax. The soy used in Kerasoy waxes is sourced from North America and Brazil from purely ethical and non-genetically modified sources. All my candles come with wooden wicks which are completely non-toxic, organic, and eco-friendly.
- Our diffusers and home mists are environmentally friendly as they do not need to use electricity. The reeds used for diffusing the aroma can last a long time without needing changing. These make an eco-friendly alternative to sprays, plastic containers, and electricity-based deodorisers. The base used for our diffusers is an eco-friendly, soya-based solvent topped with essential oils to deliver excellent scent throw.
- Our labels are printed on recyclable paper and printed in house, giving us the flexibility to minimise wastage and consumption.
- All of our containers, diffuser caps, bottles and boxes are reusable and/or recyclable.
All our products are based in aromatherapy to bring something not only natural but also beneficial to your home.
Why did I start Clara & Co:
"As we grow, we learn what matters the most to us, to me it is my family and friends.
I have named the brand after my grandmother, who raised me, taught me to be a fighter and to always follow my dreams and beliefs.
As the world moves and we learn more about natural and sustainable ingredients we develop a knowledge of the things we have been putting in our bodies and the horrendous ways that they have been extracted and the casualties we have created. Not only for the environment but how many times were we indirectly guilty for animal testing/cruelty? A few years ago, I said no more, and started developing my own products for personal use. After a few markets and some friends using my products I decided to perfect my recipes and share my knowledge with you all.
I fell in love with aromatherapy and the benefits that it brings to our health. I have been developing my knowledge for the past couple of years, not only with aromatherapy but also with business, and I now have the following diplomas:
- Advanced Aromatherapy (includes massage and body anatomy)
- Organic Skincare Diploma
- Batch Flowers Remedies
- Candle Making Diploma
- Essential Oil Diploma
- Social Media Marketing Diploma
- Marketing and PR for Small Businesses Diploma
- Business Management with Accounting Diploma
I hope you enjoy using my products as much as I enjoy making them, and feel the positive effects on both your body and your soul."