Fragrance diffusers are environmentally friendly as they do not need to use electricity. The reeds used for diffusing the aroma can last a long time without needing changing. These make an eco-friendly alternative to sprays, plastic containers, and electricity-based deodorisers. Simple instructions are given on the label of each diffuser, but here is the full list of tips and tricks to get the most out of your beautiful diffuser.
- Our reed diffusers are comprised of two components, an all-natural diffuser base and pure essential oils.
- You can bust the reeds scent by inverting them every 2 weeks. If you feel a sudden drop on the scent your reeds might have become clogged and you will need to replace them.
- Your diffuser will last between 2 to 3 months, but this depends on many factors. Location in the house, seasonal temperature variation, the number of reeds used and air flow. You will find that your diffuser will have a stronger scent during the warmer months of the year. To accelerate the scent throw, add more reeds and if the scent is too strong just remove a few reeds.
- Diffuser care NO NO’s
- Never light the redds and keep them away from flames. Reed diffusers are extremely flammable.
- Do not ingest and keep away from children & pets.
- If you spill some of the diffuser liquid please make sure you wipe any residual oil from the surface and bottle. The mix inside the diffuser can damage surfaces.
- We use essential oils in our diffusers which can cause skin irritation / reaction. In the event of skin or eye contact make sure you rinse thoroughly with water. If the irritation perceives please seek medical attention.
- Our diffusers are made with eco-friendly ingredients, however if the liquid is released into the environment animals may suffer from irritation, leaving them with long lasting effects. Please do not dispose of the liquid anywhere else besides from an approved disposal site (follow local regulations)
For a PDF version please click here.