Click here to find out more about essential oils:
- Our top 26 Essentials Oils
- Essential Oils used in our beauty products
- Bathing with Essential Oils
- Our own blends
- Essential oils and pregnancy
- Essential Oils and children
- Essential Oils and pets
- Always do a patch test before applying anything to larger areas of your skin.
- Many essential oils are toxic and shouldn’t be taken by mouth unless under the specific care of a healthcare professional.
- Buy “pure” essential oils. There are all kinds of knock-off versions and perfume oils that don’t contain the same benefits.
- Essential oils can be irritating to the skin and mucous membranes and is best used via inhalation. If applied topically it should be diluted to no more than 1% and first tested on a small patch of skin.
- If an essential oil is ingested please call you doctor or vet as soon as possible.
- I have a variety of oils not the ones only mentioned above
- Persons with nut or seed allergies should not use oils derived from seeds, nuts, or kernels.